The Australasian Society for HIV Medicine (ASHM) is once again offering its Junior Researcher Support Awards to junior researchers in the fields of HIV, viral hepatitis and STIs.
These Support Awards are designed to foster research interests in HIV, viral hepatitis and STIs.
Applications are invited from all relevant disciplines, with priority given to medicine, nursing, dentistry, allied health.
Successful recipients will be awarded the following:
- Free registration at the 2014 World Indigenous Peoples Conference for Viral Hepatitis or 2014 Australasian Viral Hepatitis Conference or 2014 Australasian Sexual Health Conference
- Presentation of a poster (following abstract submission) to the selected conference
- Scholarship for recipients requiring travel and/or accommodation to assist with attendance at the conference up to a value of A$400 for Sydney and A$600 for Alice Springs
- Links with ASHM members in relevant field
- Publication of a short report on the research initiative in an edition of ASHM News
- ASHM student membership for 2014-2015
- Research project published on ASHM’s website
- Access to ASHM library, resources and archives
For more information, or to apply, click here.